- Contribute to the development and refinement of Company’s vision and strategy
- Liaise with company’s management & regional management on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans
- Develop, review, and report on the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
- Develop and lead the Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities
- Keep the existing business stable with healthy profitable operations
- Manage and control the overall costs of the business unit, including but not limited to labor costs, operational costs, food costs, overhead costs, and other related costs;
- To control the operations on the quality & technical aspect, make sure the daily costing of all sites are in the designed scope.
- Must closely monitor all accounts receivable and overdue accounts to ensure a healthy cash flow within the Business unit.
- Manage and develop the company’s operations for Branches, keep the smooth running of the department.
- Obtain close relationship with clients to provide high standard services
- Ensure client satisfaction in accordance with contractual terms. Improve the running of the existing contracts (RH, operations, purchasing etc…)
- Supervise the staffing of all site; lead, manage and coach all his subordinates, and build team spirit of the whole department
- Settle the problems occur in the operations department
- Cooperate with all Company’s internal departments, suppliers, customers, authorities, external consultants / auditors, and work in close collaboration to ensure stable development of the sites
- Manage the department internal issues
- To adhere to the service quality required by ADEN. Ensure operation service standards of quality are being followed and met in all sites;
- To build rapport and strong partnership with existing and potential clients by regular communication and meeting. Considering customer needs and requests;
- To enhance a culture of service excellence rooted on the solid implementation of culture;
- Create and sustain a strong customer satisfaction and relations system in the business unit to monitor customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of service quality;
People Management and Development
- Give clear goals, vision and direction to all Business unit team members to engage them in performing effectively and efficiently in alignment with overall ADEN business strategy;
- Ensure a consistent high standard of performance of all management team, demonstrating good team work, effective communication, and continuous improvement achieving positive results;
- Lead and coach the key management team to improve performance and maximize their potential and career development in the company;
- Adhere to the safety, security and environmental advocacy of ADEN. To ensure safety and security of BU employees and assets considering the environment and local community where we operate;
- Propagate the 4-management method (Professionalism, Standardization, Procedure, and People oriented).
- Bachelor degree with minimum of 10 years of related working experience.
- With 8 years or more of Operations experience, and at least 3 - 5years of management experience.
- Preferably experience in management of service industry such as star-rated hotels, property management companies, state-owned enterprises, especially in security or maintenance, or other hospitality related field
- Good command of English (both written and oral).
- Strong leadership, execution and management skills.
- Result oriented, responsible and well organized with good inter-personal skills
- A self-starter and able to motivate team to achieve ambitious targets.
In the event you are interested in applying for this job, please send your updated CV to:
Tran Huu The (Mr.), Senior HR Manager (Vietnam)