Cost-effective solution to optimize manned security and reduce call outs to false alarms. Get a rapid and relevant response to threats
CCTV and Alarm System are in closed circuit: what happens inside your premises stays inside. The limits of regular security systems are reached when an attack is launched against the security personnel and assistance from outside needed.
The Central Monitoring System offers advanced security solutions through remote access to the security system of your premises:
Panic-Button: the only fast and effective way to send a signal distress when the phone is not reachable.
Remote CCTV: some cameras strategically selected are linked to the Operations Command Center, where 24/7 monitoring assisted by intelligent analytic video software is provided.
- We provide a tighter control over those strategic areas.
- Higher chance to uncover a crime in live (intelligent analytic video software: motion detection, trip wire, object removal detection, loitering detection…).
- In case of abduction of the on-site guards, we have the possibility to visually detect and follow the events in real-time from the Operations Command Center and to coordinate with the Police force or intervention team.
- Any camera feed cut would be directly signaled to the Operations Command Center and checked. This would act as a dam against any attempt of scam from inside (people who would have access to the CCTV).
- We also send virtual sites patrol from the Operations Command Center to double-check the operations.
Centralized Alarm: the whole Alarm System is linked to the Operations Command Center, where 24/7 monitoring is provided.
- Each alarm triggered is received in the Operations Command Center and immediately investigated (double check on the triggering event and on the answer action to implement).
- Any manipulation of the Alarm System (turned on, tuned off) would be signaled to the Operations Command Center. Any unplanned manipulation of the Alarm System would be immediately investigated, this would act as a dam against any attempt of scam from inside (people who would have access to the alarm panel).
Integration of cameras and alarms: cameras and alarms can be linked together as to obtain a more efficient security system.
When an alarm is triggered (for example: motion detector), the signal would be sent at the same time to the related camera. The video feed would then pop up on the monitoring screen, bringing the immediate attention of the operator to the appropriate scene.